[Coco] An open letter to the coco community

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Thu May 8 21:51:08 EDT 2014

In a message dated 5/8/2014 6:50:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
coco at maltedmedia.com writes:

Hi Roy,  are you interested in selling me the bare pcb, component list and
schematics  and firmware  of your converter? Then I can get the components
and you  will lose nothing...

I would be happy to send you the components and board but assembly
is involved if you haven't done it often.    But if you  still want to I
will include
board with the surface mount components already installed and a  schmetic
and placement diagram.    Just give me a little  time......

Roy