[Coco] Subscriptions re-enabled

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Thu May 8 09:24:45 EDT 2014

Yahoo email anti-spoofing policy breaks mailing lists

Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the IETF's

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html

Yahoo's New DMARC Policy Destroys Every Mailing List across the ...

http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/yahoos-new-dmarc-policy-destroys-every.html?m=1

Yahoo DMARC Implementation Breaks Most Mailing Lists

http://m.slashdot.org/story/200541

And so on...  don't confuse side effects with the cause here.