[Coco] A year in review at Cloud-9

CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts coco at maltedmedia.com
Wed May 7 11:45:25 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 9:08 AM, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <
coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> miniFLASH
>  - Four 16K FLASH selectable boot/ROMs hardware or software selectable.
> Boards ready to go to the board house. Will do a prototype run before a
> production run. This is the same design as resides on the SuperIDE,
> different form factor, i na mini ROM pak case.

I can't wait to see pricing and photo of the unit.

> SuperSD - Working on the CPLD logic to have an SD interface with a
> RTC(DS1307), USB COM port(parallel FIFOs) so no serial baud rate limit,
> will run at

Now here you have the USB COM port(parallel FIFOs).  Will this be addressed
into the becker/boisy interface addresses to allow people to use the becker
NitrOS-9 and HDBDOS to work with this unit?