[Coco] disk controller chip

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 02:15:45 EDT 2014

thanks Art,   I used to fix  tandy disk controllers for friends and some customers back in the day  while I was working at radio shack I knew  some took the  1773  but wasn't sure  anymore as its been along time   wasn't sure  about the ph    the wrinting on the chip is wd1773-ph    thanks for your help