[Coco] Bounce

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sat May 3 22:56:17 EDT 2014

I just got an e-mail from the list that I was temporarily de-listed due to
list messages that were directed to me and were being bounced.  I replied
back to that e-mail, and have been hopefully re-listed again.  I remember
something like this happening many years ago, but I don't remember the
cause.  I have been getting at least 20 or so messages from the list
everyday for years until I got that message today.  Then no list messages
followed that "bounce" message.

Did this message make it through?  Any ideas as to what might have just
happened that had not been a problem for many years?  It's difficult to fix
something without knowing the cause.  I have been using Windows Live Mail
(Windows 7) for years now without issue.  I think that MS just did a patch
for IE, but I can't imagine that that could have caused this problem.  Ideas
or solutions?

Thanks!

Coco-Steve