[Coco] OS9 Scred

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri May 2 00:01:07 EDT 2014

Yes. We had several source files that were too large, so we used SCRED to edit them. I remember that you hit <ESC> to get to the command mode, and then did 'MO' (for 'more') to get the next chunk.

I think I eventually split the larger listings for grfdrv and windint into smaller files that chained together (so that we could use VED with a 56k buffer), but BASIC09 was done with SCRED right up until the last time I played with it (and I think it was around 200k source).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net