[Coco] OS9 Scred

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu May 1 23:45:18 EDT 2014

Heh... I remember that we did some programming from ADM 3A, ADM22 and another weird terminal that we had at work, so we had to add other lines to the termset file in order for them to work. It could edit any sized file, in 31K chunks (using -b=31), if I remember right, and could work on any terminal that supported special codes for cursor movement, etc.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net