[Coco] CoCoFEST! reports, anyone?

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Thu May 1 23:03:16 EDT 2014

FYI, I'm planning to spend a few minutes talking about the Fest on the next Floppy Days Podcast (to be published later this month).

This was my first one, but I thought it was great and well-attended.  I met a lot of great people there, including but not limited to Boisy Pitre, Bill Loguidice, the Other Frank :), members of the Glenside Club, and others.  The talks were very interesting and the auction was a lot of fun.

Thanks everyone for the great time!

Randy Kindig