[Coco] CoCoFEST! reports, anyone?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu May 1 23:10:57 EDT 2014

I just posted a short reply to Allen's request for an update. The fest unofficially started
on friday evening and we stayed until the facility kicked us out. As it turns out we stayed until
we got kicked out on Sat and Sun as well. We also had the fest in the larger room with the talks
and auction in the smaller room so we were all together during the day. It's hard to tell how the
attendence was compared to last year's fest but it seemed like there were more people there!!

As always the weekend seemed to fly by and we all had a great time!

The Other Frank