[Coco] CoCoFest DownUnder!

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 31 15:35:53 EDT 2014

Nick,

Interesting read.

As far as the Triad goes. There is no difference in the timing of the SRAM under 128K or over 128K, it is the same.

The GIME controls the timing to the SRAM/DRAM. Did the memory test pass on the suspect PAL CC3?  If so, then it is not the Triad.

Was the second machine a PAL CoCo3 as well?

I have never had a PAL CoCo to test things out on. I have several Triads down under and this is the first report of something not running on them.

Wonder if there is something in the timing of the CoCoSDC?

Darren???

Regards,

Mark
http://www.cloud9tech.com