[Coco] CoCo spotted on DIY Network's Garage Gold

davidlinsley at gmail.com davidlinsley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:15:08 EDT 2014

We were winding down tonight and switched over to DIY Network before going to sleep, when I see what is either a CoCo 2 or 3! The show is called Garage Gold and the episode first aired on 1/5/2014 and is titles “Car Parts and Pickpockets” (A man needs help cleaning out his garage to store his original Shelby Mustang). For those who don’t know it, the show is about a company who will clear out your garage for free, but they get to keep anything they find.

I missed the first 10 minutes, so I’m going to find the next airing (turns out to be 4/11 at 1:30pm PST) to see if more is shown 😊

Cheers,

David.