[Coco] Coco monitors 1084s-xx ?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 00:10:27 EDT 2014

Hi Bill!
My 1084S-P unfortunately does not have the DB9 RGB connector.  Instead it
has 2 round DIN connectors for RGB input.  One is labeled "TTL RGB" with
8-pins and the other is labeled "lin. RGB" with 6-pins and I have no clue
what the pin out is for either input.  I would like to use the RGB inputs.
Would anyone have any information on how to utilize these inputs?  Any help
is appreciated.  Thank you in advance.
Kip