[Coco] OT:my video

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:27:03 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the input guys. I have worked out how to make the "tabs"
look better, and have arrived at a solution. I now use a 3rd overlay for
the tab heading line. By sandwiching it between the outer and inner
overlays, and setting the middle and outer overlays to be 1 and 2 lines
down from the inner, I create the effect. It isn't perfect, but it looks
better than -'s and +'s. The next video upload will show what that looks
like.

The problem I am dealing with now is using the PALETTE function of GFX2.
You will see in the video how the colors are not right, and I am at a loss
for what I am doing wrong. I will put my palette statements below, and when
the video in on youtube, you can use this list as a guide for how I am
setting the colors.

The source is about 14K, but I will send a copy to anyone who requests it
in PM if they want to see if they can help with the colors.

Wayne

These are my best guesses as to which colors are which
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",0,63)  \!white
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",1,9)  \!blue
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",2,3)  \!dark gray
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",3,18)  \!green
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",4,36)  \!red
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",5,54)  \!yellow
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",6,46)  \!magenta
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",7,58)  \!cyan
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",8,56)  \!light gray
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",9,8)  \!dark blue
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",10,0)  \!black
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",11,16)  \!dark green
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",12,32)  \!dark red
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",13,48)  \!dark yellow
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",14,33)  \!dark magenta
RUN GFX2("PALETTE",15,28)  \!teal

At one point I reversed the sets putting dark first, and I am not sure I
turned it back around completely.