[Coco] OT:my video

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 12:59:59 EDT 2014

Another alternative would be to create your own font. Use the "special" chars from 128 and up. These are not used on stock os9 fonts and used as foreign & special chars in most custom fonts
You would then have to supply the font with the installation as well as load the font in program init. All doable from basic09 from gfx2. There are several font editors in the coco archives.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com