[Coco] OT:my video

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 12:42:02 EDT 2014

Wayne, yes "line" is a graphics function only. It's the same as basic's line function.
You may want to explore using "overlay" windows for the tabs. They can be created "invisible" over your window and then cleared, colors set, text written etc and when closed, restore what was underneath (if the "save" attribute is set on creation).
These windows do not use your 64k workspace and can be used on HW text windows..I use these extensively in my programs.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com