[Coco] CP/M OS-9 is back

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 29 04:31:44 EDT 2014

On 29/03/2014 1:34 PM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> You should test on a regular coco. honestly I only tested on a 6309
> coco3 and mess.
>
> If the problem is the CoCoFPGA so you probably have a bad flag being
> set for some arithmetic or logical instruction.
>
> I would suspect the DAA instruction as well. I have a translation
> table between 6809 -> 8080.
>

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:09 PM, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

I would suspect the CoCo3FPGA. It still has *a lot* of problems.

None of my CoCo3 games (M/L) work on it (not even partially) and many
CoCo2 games experience oddities now and then.

I'd love to see the guy who did the MSX core for the DE1 try create a
CoCo3 (and CoCo4). That guy knows his stuff. I've loaded my DE1 with his
MSX3 core and it's brilliant!!

Did you know that there is a "commercial" version of the MSX FPGA for
those who want a custom unit?

http://www.caro.su/msx/ocm_de1.htm

As I said months ago, a 'CoCo4' in FPGA is 50% done. All that is left is
a good, bug free core.

I wish I knew more about programming this DE1.   :)

Nick