[Coco] OT:my video

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:18:33 EDT 2014

Thanks for the critique. I will look at the line thing. I haven't played
with the text graphics under L2 for a long time. I am glad I have the
manual and can look things up. I remembered underline and bold switch, but
forgot there is no italics or that there is a line function. I didn't
remember that bold switch doesn't work in text windows until I had already
tried to use it.

I am trying to make this dialog look as professional as I can. It is the
first dialog I have ever written all of the code for, and in Basic09. My
experience comes from a Mac Quadra (System 7) using FutureBASIC and
FutureBASICII, and Visual Studio C++ Express edition on my PCs. I just
never could get into Visual Basic. Dunno why.