[Coco] CoCoDskUtil plugin for Total Commander

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:09:38 EDT 2014

Hi guysI've been doing something I wanted to do for 3 years , building a plugin for Total CommanderTotal Commander is my favorite show since the first PCs, other names before pipe and authors John alone or so I started with the win commandes , then norton commander ( who converted it to windows but is a poo ) and the best today .
Through the plug -in you will see the DSK ( virtual disks ) from the Color computer , and soon the Dragon , OS9 , FLEX .For now only reads and extracts , ( writing ), nor destokeniza BAS (although this almost) , soon will. the advantage is great, my CoCoDskUtil project is going very slow and for three years , because everything must be done by hand.Total Commander plugins are almost exclusively in C or Delphi, to make in VB must use some intermediate codes .Do not remember much of the C and less than C + +, and now it seems the best is C # , mine is the basic. and less than 2010 and Visual Studio . NET and the barbarity of libraries and languages ​​there is for fools.I go over some books and practice for a month .I finally got it , it has not taken me so long , only about 6 days , clear yet does almost nothing , these six days two I was stuck ( as good rookie ) in nonsense, the for of basic is "TO VAR = 0 to 7 " and did the same in C " for ( i == 0 ; i = 7) , " of course not work , since in C is for VAR = 0 while VAR <7 . and 2 other days not found error with & , &&, | | which are the AND and OR that when questions are twofold . so you see that rookie.
The other challenge interfaces . but ready
Do not know if someone already did this, if anyone else has done , please let me saverAlso still have errors
We also sent 2 Examples of DSKhttp://www.retrowiki.es/fororw/download/file.php?id=5529
http://www.retrowiki.es/fororw/download/file.php?id=5530Plug -IN for Total Commander(9.53 KiB ) Not yet downloaded
Link this http://www.retrowiki.es/fororw/viewtopic.php?f=697&t=30861&p=53448 # p53448
Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela