[Coco] OT:my video

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:24:30 EDT 2014

Well, I was sure there would be someone who would say they didn't care for
my version of an options dialog for the CoCo3, but I wasn't expecting this.
My video has had 25 views (and only 4 of them are me) and someone has
already marked it with a dislike (thumb down), and not even a comment as to
why they dislike it. Oh well. I guess you can't please some people.

If it's because they were expecting some graphic window that looks like
Multi-Vue, I am not using MV, and I have never used graphic windows on the
CoCo. I like the text window better. When I release the code, if someone
wants to rewrite it to use a graphics window they will be welcome to it.

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code