[Coco] The holy grail LCD monitor is here :)

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:22:14 EDT 2014

Of the mod ?

The tandy little wonder book has it. Althout not the art.

in this page where you can use google translator it shows how to do it:

http://www.victortrucco.com/Diversos/ConsertoCoco3/ConsertoCoco3.asp

But I did piggybacking on top of CI15:

https://twitter.com/RetroCanada76/status/364148905182629889/photo/1

both h-sync and v-sync are there, no need to wire it.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM, S Klammer <sklammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> For (my) convenience could you provide a link or ASCII art?
> On 2014-03-27 12:11 PM, "Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <
> retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> No the manual doesn't say that. But it's well known in those communities.
>>
>> In fact you need to mod your coco to invert and combine the HSync and
>> V-Sync. A simple mod just piggy backing a 74SL02 and and wiring the
>> CSync from it. The same mod required to use 1084s and other monitors.
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Camillus Blockx
>> <camillus.b.58 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Louis
>> >
>> > How did you know this model was 15khz, did the manual said this
>> > specific or are all LG FLATRON LCD usable on the coco 3.
>> >
>> > cb

>> --
>> Long live the CoCo
>>
>> --