[Coco] usb thumb drive to floppy emulator

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 26 14:19:39 EDT 2014

Afraid answer isn't good.  Yes I tried one just because I had one. These
are designed for PC formats, such as 720K and 1.44M, so 80 tracks, 9 or
18 sectors.  I figured hey, it might work, since a coco expects only 35
tracks and 18 sectors.  But the failure point seems to be:  a coco
expects 256 byte sectors, and this thing is hard-wired to 512 byte
sectors, so... never got it to work.

(real slick on an old 486 PC I had though :)

-RobertH