[Coco] Becker Port patch and win32 build for MESS 0.152s

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 02:12:01 EDT 2014

Richard, I'll look at those sources and see if I feel I can modify them. I guess it's time to branch out from OS9 C for a change :-)

I think my current mingw will work.fine. I think the idea of seperate hdbdos loaded machines sounds best. Then the others will be "normal" Cocos but have becker port if needed. Also, the cart idea is good, but I like to use the orch90 cart for stereo sound on some things. I'll look into it all closer tomorrow. I may have a few questions :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com