[Coco] CoCoFest

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Mar 24 21:03:39 EDT 2014

John,

While you do have a premium Skype account (like so many), you will not
have the bandwidth to host the Video Call at the fest.

The hotel WiFi has very low bandwidth you will be lucky to Skype out to
one video chater, much less a group of them.
Remember, on Skype who ever creates the call is the central hub for the
phone and everyone links via their bandwidth.

Your best bet is to have another person at home with 5 Mbit or more of
UPLOAD bandwidth host the call with you Skyping in to that person.

Or better yet use a streaming service like Ustream or Justin.TV.