[Coco] Ultimuse collections

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 18:28:49 EDT 2014

Bob,
My collection (my site) is the same as Color Computer Archive (he got them from me, which I got them from RTSI), with the exception of I have 5x 2nd City Software Library disks.... 3 Beatles, 1 Led Zepplin, and Ulti-Rock. These are from Mike Knudsen's collection I aquired with his Coco system.
I am converting them to GM right now. The disks on the site are in the original form for Casio MT-240, Casio MT-540, and Yamaha PSS-480. They sound really strange in DW4 until converted to General Midi.
I'm working on the last disk now. I will be posting alternate downloads for the original and the GM disks.

I hope to get it all over to the Color Computer Archive later this evening as well.

If I feel froggy, I may post some of my own disks which are far superior than anything in the archives.
Also, the new Ultimuse3 10.11.3A download is only on my site. I don''t want to post it to the archives until I'm finished bug testing. So far, it looks (and sounds) good. The internet update feature makes it worth the download alone. You can check to see if I've updated Ultimuse3 and download a new version (if available) from my update FTP straight from the Coco 3, Vcc Becker, and hopefully Richard's Mess Becker patch (testing tobnight) all from Ultimuse3 (via DW4 internet). Gotta Luv the Coco3, Nitros9, and DW4 :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com