[Coco] Becker Port patch and win32 build for MESS 0.152s

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 07:20:13 EDT 2014

Thanks for all the work Richard. I'll try it out later on today.
This may be just what I've needed, the debugger would come in handy about now in one of my DW4 projects. I've got to chase down some rogue pointers sending my program into neverland.

By the way, where did you download the sources to mess and what did you use to compile the windows binary?

Thanks again :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia