[Coco] CoCoFest

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun Mar 23 12:25:22 EDT 2014

The streaming of the fest and remote-bidding (or proxy-bidding) are not formally
supported or done by the GCCC (Glenside Color Computer Club). We host the fest and
cater to the people that are physically present.

As a result we don't actually do the streaming however if someone wishes to do so and
can do it without disrupting the flow (not a good word for it but the best I can think of right
now) of the fest that's fine. In the past Aaron Wolfe did the streaming but has stated that he
won't be doing it this year. As a result if the fest is going to be streamed this year someone
will have to step up and stream the fest.

The same applies to the auction and remote-bidding. We're still working out the ground rules for
it so how that's handled is likely to change over the next few years. The bottom line is that starting
this year we won't slowdown, delay, pause, etc the bidding process to accomodate remote bidding and any
delays.

The Other Frank