[Coco] CoCoFest

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:12:29 EDT 2014

I just received the newest Glenside newsletter and am excited about
CoCoFest, even though (due to work schedule) I will be unable to travel
from Seattle to the Chicago area.

Are there plans to stream the event again this year?
Last year there was discussion on this list about being able to have remote
buyers bid on auction items, Is that something that could happen this year?
Heck, I'd even send funds to Glenside before the Fest to allow bids to
happen.

Sp, if there are any plans for streaming & remote-bidding, those of us who
can't attend would appreciate knowing about it.

Thanks

Ed