[Coco] Two more atari-coco adapters

jeremy michea jmichea at mail.com
Fri Mar 21 13:01:53 EDT 2014

I've been watching these but the price/desire ratio just isn't there. As
a Canadian with shipping and those wonderful import charges that ebay
tacks on because that's what they would assume I'd pay the old fashioned
way (which 99% of the time I don't) it comes to $100.33 US AND since the
Canadian dollar is tanking it actually would cost me $112.38.

I hope others get a good deal on these, they're a great idea but I can't
justify that.