[Coco] Orch-90 with Drive Pak?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:33:22 EDT 2014

Sean,
Try "Orchestra Master". It's a software Orch90 clone and "I think" it will play through the pak as well. I can't remember, but I think you have rename the files as well with an extension like ".orc" or something. It may very well load the original non-extension format as well.
You'll find Orchestra Master on my site on the Orchestra 90 page.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com