[Coco] OT: 2 Laptops FS

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Thu Mar 20 10:44:25 EDT 2014

I have a dell D630 laptop that I would like to sell.  It has a brand new keyboard I just replaced, screen and case in in good condition.  Problem is something is up with the video card.  Sometimes it works perfect sometimes it doesn't.  I have too many projects to even think out digging into it to see what it wrong.  I just installed XP on it before the Video card issue popped up.  I was hoping to use it as a "extra".  It will come as is with charger.  $75 OBO plus actual shipping costs.  I also have a docking port and monitor stand for it.  All three for $110 OBO plus actual shipping.

I also have a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC.  Works perfect running XP tablet.  I purchase two batteries for it last year, but have not used it much.  Includes laptop, charger, and stylus.  Case is in fair condition.  Paint flaked off where someone had a sticker on it, and the plastic above the keyboard is split in the middle.  Purely cosmetic and does not effect functionality at all.  $125 OBO + actual shipping cost.

I will send photos to anyone interested.
Figured I would give someone on the list a chance before it goes to EBay.