[Coco] CoCoFest DownUnder!

nickma at optusnet.com.au nickma at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 19 02:30:46 EDT 2014

Well, not really a CoCoFest but close.

I'm traveling to Dalby, Queensland (in Australia) this weekend (3 hrs
away from home) to attend a computer gathering of a fellow collector
friend of mine. There, I will be meeting an old friend that we here
all know... Bob Devries!

There are a few others, a Commodore guy and my brother in law (The
Apple II guy).

All in all, it will be a great retro computer bash since the host has
a large collection of computers.

On the CoCo side, we will have a CoCo3FPGA (Altera DE1), an MM/1, the
new CoCoSDC cartridge, my under development game "Pop Star Pilot" and
Kip's CoCo slot extender development board.

It will be great to talk CoCo face to face and if there is anyone who
wants to make the journey to Dalby, let me know and I'll get you
directions.

WhooHoo! CoCo Weekend here I come!!

Nick