[Coco] high bids on eBay for Fire Copter

"Cox, Geoffrey W., “Geoff”" gcox0477 at ymail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:03:05 EDT 2014

As cool as it sounds, this isn't an underground drug ring.  The seller
is Peter Olafson (apparently he is a fairly big name in pc gaming).  He
authored a bunch of strategy guides including the elder scrolls series.
For some reason, collectors go ape shit for his stuff.  In fact, I don't
even bother bidding on his items because I know bids will reach at least
4x more than the last sold price. This lucky MF had tons of games sent
to him from various publishers and now he is selling the stuff off for
insane prices.