[Coco] high bids on eBay for Fire Copter

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 18:06:45 EDT 2014

I would have to agree... it looks like someone is passing money through ebay.
We use the very same technique in the World of Warcraft game auction house to pass money from Alliance characters to Horde characters.
You put a worthless item on the neutral auction house for what ever amount you want to pass the money from the other faction. No one in their right mind would pay such outrageous prices so the item goes only to who it was intended to. My wife and I use this all the time in WoW to pass money from our horde chars to our alliance chars. BTW, for those who don't know World of Warcraft, you can't do any normal transactions or trades between the two factions, you can't even converse. The only connection between the two is the neutral house.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com