[Coco] MPI mod for coco3

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:40:04 EDT 2014

Hello friends
I'm trying to sort cocopedia information about the modification of MPI for use in coco3, and have some doubts
There are 4 models Multipak interface

Exist the Following models:
26-3024 Grey
26-3024 White
26-3124 White
26-3124A White

The latter does not require modification (that's right?)
The first two have the same internal circuit. and would like to revise my outline, not a lot of electronics.

Apparently there are two methods, one changing the PAL / GAL chip, not that this is not where (or number) in the two boards
And the other placing a 74LS10 to restrict the addresses and stuff.
Is this true or both at once are needed?
thanks

Making  CoCoDskUtil V 1.X.X, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela