[Coco] HDBDOS (IDE) & MESS (Coco2)

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 12:22:04 EDT 2014

Luis, again, the idea is to stay in Vcc... Or even the real Coco when I can. I am aware of all the windows/linux utils that will do the copies.
MShell will allow one to copy complete drives (via batch copy when finished), from one type to another (DW4, RSDOS (floppy or partition), CF, Emu, real, etc) as well as browse the PC server and mount VHD images and do this from Vcc or a real Coco 3. I hope to have a demo out soon, but have a couple of rogue pointers overwriting data memory somewhere that I need to trace and fix.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com