[Coco] Glenside IDE Drivers NitrOS-9 Disk Image Needed

Shane Broadbent shanetb at telstra.com
Tue Mar 11 23:42:38 EDT 2014

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus <retrocanada76 at ...> writes:

> You just need to make sure your card is set to the proper base
> address: FF50 or FF70. The default os-9 I guess is FF70. But I
> personally use FF50 and the image I provided to you uses FF50.
>
> And if you use HDB-DOS you need to set the same base address.
>
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at ...> wrote:
> > On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:28:54 -0400
> > "Kip Koon" <computerdoc at ...> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Guys!
> >>
> >> I just installed the Glenside IDE Controller v1.0 on my Coco 1 and I
> >> am having problems with getting a good copy of the drivers.  I need
> >> to get a disk image of the patched good version of the drivers from
> >> someone who has already gone through this dilemma.  I'd like to get a
> >> disk image of the utilities as well.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank
> >> you ahead of time.
> >>

> > Kip:
> >
> >     rbsuper.dr and llide.dr from NitrOS9 work just fine with the
> > Glenside IDE Controller.
> >

> > Christopher R. Hawks
> > HAWKSoft
> > --
> > Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
> >                 -- Stephen Wright
> >
> > --

Does anybody have a 256mb CF image that they can share.
I have just received a couple of Glenside IDE boards and just realised that
my only computer (old XP laptop) with a PCMCIA CF adapter only sees the CF
as a FIXED drive, so all the tools like Win32DiskImager or SideWalk do not
see the drive, they only look at removable drives.
If I had a 256MB image, I could DD it under linux.

dd if=cfimage.img of=/dev/sdb1 bs=1M count=245

Cheers,
Shane