[Coco] Glenside IDE Drivers NitrOS-9 Disk Image Needed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 22:25:17 EDT 2014

Hi Luis!
That would be really great!  I actually had forgotten that you had done
that.  I have a 4GB card that I have not been able to get formatted
correctly for NitrOS-9.  I can only format up to 32MB of disk space on
NitrOS-9 6809L2 with 512KB of ram.  The CF card works fine for HDB-DOS
though.  Send me a link and I'll download it.  Thanks a bunch.  If I
understand you correctly, I'll be able to use one CF card for all of my
Cocos?  Cool!  Take care my friend.
Kip