[Coco] Windows vs. Linux (was 512K upgrade)

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 13:49:33 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 09 March 2014 17:02:17 Nick Marentes did opine:
> Harry Hurst said:
> > > What does this have to do with CoCo's? Nothing? Why are you all
> > > hanging onto this thread then? You're filling up my email with this
> > > crap, and the worst part is that none of it is going to change
> > > anyone's opinion. PLEASE take this discussion elsewhere, or better
> > > yet, drop it.
> > >
> > > HH

Harry, I can understand your angst concerning this, but this is only one
thread among many. I seriously doubt it is "filling up" your inbox. I use
gmail, and when I don't want to read a thread, I simply click the checkbox
next to the thread and click the trash icon. Less than 0.5 seconds and it's
gone. So, why get all flustered?

> You've got my vote. I thougt I was subscribed to the wrong list for
> awhile there.
>
> Besides... we know RS-DOS rulez don't we?   :)
>
> Nick

> Snirk. :)  Except to those of us who use nitros9 and know better...
>
> :-)
>
> Cheers, Gene

LOL Gene. I just had to respond. Hear,hear! :)

Wayne

--
The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code