[Coco] Keil under VMWARE or better suggestion

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 10:47:51 EDT 2014

Mark, I run XRoar for NOS9 L1 on Windows Vista. I'm pretty sure it runs on Win 7 & 8.
The problem a lot of people have with XRoar in windows is that the win binaries do not provide the menu system the manual talks of. The trick is to download the GTK snapshots of xroar and install the gtk. libraries. You then get all the menus and options.

If you're interested, I can send your a snap of the one I use complete with the libraies, just click and run.
Not only will it run NitrOS9 L2 but it can access drivewire as well.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com