[Coco] Fwd: MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Mar 10 02:18:16 EDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 01:04:13AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> More along this thread, I sicced "find" off to find clib.l on my machine,
> and found on that I had apparently rebuilt for some reason I don't recall
> now after 19 years, ran an rdump on it, and by golly, it does have a
> memmove_a in it:
>
> Module name: memmove_a
> TyLa/RvAt:   00/00
> Asm valid:   Yes
> Create date: Jun 29, 1995 14:20
> Edition/ROF:  0/1

Could you poke around a little more for the source? This isn't in my
version of Kreider's Clib or any other .l I have. It's also not in the
clib source I have.

I don't really have 6809 assembly in my head at the moment but I
glanced through Kreider's strcpy and didn't see anything obvious that
would make it fail on overlapping source & destination.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard