[Coco] Modern ports of CoCo games.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Mar 9 23:18:21 EDT 2014

On Mar 9, 2014, at 12:27 AM, Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> It's written by Jeremy Spiller! He wrote the CoCo3 version!
>
> This is his port of Zenix to the PC.

I remember seeing it at an Atlanta CoCoFEST! and I think I own Zenix and Crystal City, two of the most eye poppingly impressive CoCo 3 games I ever saw. I have added it and a few others. This is fun.

After seeing the PC video, it was clear it was a relative of the original Zenix. Very cool.

There seems to be a ton of Dragon game videos on YouTube of things I never saw. I think the only Dragon games I ever saw converted to the CoCo back then was SIEDDAB (Baddies, backwards) and another one in the series that was a moon game, flying over the surface. I remember it having incredible graphics -- some of the best 3-D stuff I had seen. I can't remember the name.
-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.