[Coco] Vcc 1.4.3b and DW4 Installation Guide

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 9 16:16:55 EDT 2014

Personally, I find the full screen display ugly.

It's too low resolution to suit the native resolution of LCD monitors,
making for a fuzzy image which makes my CM-8 monitor look razor sharp.

Most monitors are widescreen and this stretches the CoCo display to look
"wrong".

What's wrong with a window anyway?

About all I woul;d suggest is a X2 and X4 zoom factor option to make a
double/quadruple sized window that still comply's with the native
resolution of the LCD and keeps the correct aspect ratio.

Nick