[Coco] Modern ports of CoCo games.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Mar 8 15:12:00 EST 2014

Anyone know of any others to add to my page? (This should end up as  a CoCoPedia entry, I think.)

http://subethasoftware.com/2014/02/21/modern-ports-of-coco-games/

Bedlam, Raakatu, and Pyramid 2000 – these three text adventures were sold on cassette by Radio Shack. Aaron Wolf has ported them to Android in all their green-screen glory.
Doubleback – this 1982 ROM Pak game was sold by Radio Shack, and it’s original author, Dale Lear, has just released an iOS version for iPhone and iPad.
Module Man – this 1984 platform game by Spectral Associates was released for the European CoCo clone, the Dragon (and the CoCo too?). You can see a video on YouTube of the original. It was ported to the ColecoVision!

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.