[Coco] Vcc 1.4.3b and DW4 Installation Guide

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 8 12:35:38 EST 2014

Richard, wpuld you be intersted in adding the Becker port to the Mess UI?  IF you are able to build the sources, I think the patch for the becker port is fairly simple, though needing updating to more recent builds. With the becker port support, Mess could access DriveWire4 and become even more useful. I would certainly try using Mess again if it had becker port support. It's the main reason I use Vcc in the first place.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com