[Coco] Vcc 1.4.3b and DW4 Installation Guide

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:19:22 EST 2014

I don't know why you think I assume everyone only wants to emulate a
CoCo 1 or 2.  It seems like a silly thing to assume, and not something
I believe to be true.

I'm also not sure why you interpreted my email as a recommendation of
XRoar as a "better solution" than VCC, since I said nothing of the
sort.

Are you asking that discussion of XRoar be banned from the list?
Considering that it is the only Coco emulator that is actively
maintained, I think this would be a mistake.