[Coco] MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 19:14:40 EST 2014

Steven,
Do you remember if there needs to be any changes in the OS9 sources other than the makefiles?

If this could be made stable, maybe we could actually add C sources to the NitrOS9 repo instead of those "FCB asm" files that make up a lot of the "packages" directory, especially the CC repo. It would be really nice to be able to compile C sources in the repo.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com