[Coco] MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:42:44 EST 2014

Can't tell you because i've never developed in C for coco before.

The cross-c compiler allows you much larger files to compile, and you
just have to type make on pc. looking the error log on vcc coco is a
problem.

But this cross compiler generates tons of errors when it get one...

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Luis,
> That's cool. The last I heard, the only C cross-compiler for Coco would not do position independant code and was only good for RSDOS programs.
> I'm glad to see ypou got it going. I will be playig with this for sure.
> But to be honest, I'm really happy with using my MJK C Compiler system on VCC at overclocked speeds, though if the cross-compiler has a better feature set, I may be changing over soon.
>
> Is there much (if any) difference in code for the compiler compared to standard MW OS9 C code? Or does it need a lot of code change to compile a file written for the OS9 compiler?
>
> Thanks for the link :-)
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens

> Co-Webmaster of The TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Long live the CoCo