[Coco] Floppy Days #12 out on the CoCo book

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:14:01 EST 2014

Listened to it on my way to work. Awesome! Especially the part about the
CoCo 3, no, 4, no, 3 prototype.

And what's the very first country he mentions when he talks about
international contributions? Ha! In yer face, developed world!

Oh and Boisy, it's not fair that you hoard all Deluxe CoCos in existence.
Give the keyboardless one back to its owner, mmmkay? :-P

Juan