[Coco] MW-C Cross compiler bug - Solved

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:14:49 EST 2014

Sure it does. I'm doing an OS-9 app for my WordPak2+

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Programming/OS-9%206809%20C%20Crossc-Compiler%20Sources/

The binaries are for linux, but you can build it on windows using
cygwin or mingw. Just don't do "make clean" otherwise it will erase
the prototypes.h, or change the makefiles to not delete it. You need
to copy or link the dd dir to /dd.

Also you will need rlink and rma. I got them from an old toolshed 2.0
binary build on the net. And don't forget my "sed" change on it.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Does this cross-compiler do position independant OS9 code? If so, let's see a link :-)
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Today is a good day... I woke up" - Ritchie Havens

> Co-Webmaster of The TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Long live the CoCo