[Coco] Anyone interested in creating a Southeastern Color Computer Convention somewhere?

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:48:05 EST 2014

Hi kip,

Maybe you can follow the model of the HCC ( hobby computer club ) in
The Netherlands, They Hire a large hall, and invite the commercial
reatail sellers to rent a spot. They can sell there stuff to the
public and make good profit. Also HCC is a organosation thathas many
groups of computer enthusiasts, it can vary from pc users to mac,
commoodore, color, 6809, flex, model railroad, etc etc groups. Those
groups are also invited to the convention.

So to make it short, if you can setup something like that then it
serves what you want, and the commercial participants covers the cost,
if you can get theme there.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobby_Computer_Club

The main drawback is off course that most of those sellers are using
internet, and it still makes the most profit.

hope you work something out, then maybe you can have a similar
convention in Indiana...LOL